Mine Manager – Mining Industry – R3Mil – R2Mil
Hire Resolve’s client is seeking a highly skilled and knowledgeable Mine Manager to join their team in Mpumalanga. The Mine Manager will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the mine, while also ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Developing and implementing mining strategies and plans for the safe and efficient operation of the mine
- Providing leadership and direction to mine staff, ensuring alignment with company goals and values
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders including employees, contractors, and regulatory agencies
- Monitoring and controlling mine performance, and recommending improvements or corrective actions when necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and standards, including safety, environmental, and labour laws
- Preparing and managing the mine’s operating budget
- Identifying and implementing cost-saving measures for the mine
- Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering
- Blasting Certificate
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in 3.1 legal appointment
- Salary: R2M/yr – R3M/yr, salary negotiable
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days