Intermediate Integration Developer
Our client is currently searching for an Intermediate Integration Developer to join their team at their offices in Midrand on a hybrid model.
What you will do on a daily basis:
- Problem solve and deliver consistent high-quality IBM Integration Bus and App Connect Enterprise practices & projects for clients.
- Effectively deliver on client projects while thriving in a high-pressured environment with direct engagement with clients.
- Execute according to integration best practice, patterns and product capabilities.
- 3+ Years in IT with a strong track record of integration.
- Degree, diploma or relevant experience
- IBM Certifications in IIB, Message Broker or App Connect Enterprise preferred.
- Experience in an enterprise grade integration platform
- IBM Technology experience in IIB, ACE and MQwould be a preference
- Understand REST, Web Services, illustrations and patterns.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring
- Data mapping
- Applications & integration security practices and standards.
- Data Power & API Management would be advantageous.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.