Senior Civil Engineer
An engineering company based in Gauteng that’s involved in the planning, design, construction and project management of roads & stormwater needs a Senior Civil Engineer to join their team.
The Civil Engineer will design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast-growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact on society.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others)
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Handle the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- BEng or BSc in Civil Engineering
- Professionally registered with ECSA
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the design and involvement in roads projects
- SANRAL experience is an added advantage
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days