MEP Revit Draughtsman
A multi-disciplinary consultancy is currently looking for a highly skilled and energetic MEP Revit Draughtsman to join its team in Cape Town.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy, specialising in the manufacturing of steel, mild steel and stainless steel projects and on-site installations.
Here, the successful applicant can look forward to a welcoming and supportive working environment, with collaborative and experienced team members who assist one another and work together to achieve the highest industry standards. The clients are extensive and varied, so this is an opportunity to gain incredible experience across a vast project portfolio. This company prides itself on valuing its employees, where each achievement is credited and acknowledged and all members of the tight-knit group are encouraged to build their skills and challenge themselves.
The client has an opportunity for a Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing (MEP) Revit Draughtsman for a career in the built environment in their Cape Town office. They are looking for an energetic draughtsman with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification draughting experience. The successful candidate will work side by side with architects, electrical-, mechanical-, civil-, structural-, and electronic engineers, project managers and quantity surveyors. This opportunity is available to South African citizens only.
Submission of a project portfolio will be beneficial
- 2D and 3D modelling and detailing of relevant MEP services in the building services industry
- Service coordination with a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Apply a variety of standard draughting methods and techniques to convert designs, layouts and plans of engineers to technical outputs
- Developing and expanding on readily used MEP equipment library, to be re-used in various projects
- Complete relevant quality inspections as required by the respective engineer
- Must be able to prioritize tasks according to criticality and communicate planned deliverable dates.
- Proactively communicate the status of work
- Attend to relevant office administrative tasks as required
- Good computer software skills.
- Good time management skills
- Valid driver’s license
Education and Experience
- Relevant tertiary draughting qualification (N4/5)
- Minimum experience of 2 years post-qualification experience
- Revit and AutoCAD experience essential
- Developing construction drawings for the following MEP services:
- Wet services and associated P&IDs
- HVAC services
- Fire Services
- Electrical services (including reticulation, small power, lighting, etc.)
- Electronic services (including access control, CCTV, fire detection, etc.)
- Electrical single-line diagrams
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.