Mechanical / Piping Design Engineer
A multi-disciplinary company in the Petrochemical and Energy Industry is looking for a Mechanical / Piping Design Engineer to join their team in Johannesburg.
- B.Sc. / B.Eng/ B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineering Registration with ECSA – high wish
- Minimum of 8 years engineering experience in the delivery of Capital Projects in a Petrochemical environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience gained in an Engineering Contractor’s design environment working in a multidisciplinary engineering project team
- Thorough knowledge of Petrochemical engineering design codes (and software), policies, standards, and best practices
- Computer Literacy in Caesar II, Smart Plant 3D, CAD & CFD packages, PRCI Battelle Analysis, Ansys Fluent, MATLAB, Bentley
- Strong design piping/mechanical engineering with Sasol South Africa Operations (process plant and/or pipelines)
- Working knowledge of Project Stage Gates and its requirements.
- Previous Sasol Partnership Contract Knowledge
- Salary: R500K/yr – R1M/yr, salary negotiable
- Our client is offering a competitive salary based on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact our Engineering team at 021 551 8638
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days