A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Maintenance Specialist to join their team.
- Grade 12
- N5 Certificate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade Test Certificate
- 8 – 10 Years’ experience in a plant maintenance mining environment
- Minimum 3 Years at Supervisor level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience on Cone Crushers, Jaw Crushers, Ball Mills, Conveyors, Screens, Pumps, Surface Mobile Equipment, Lifting Machines, MV, LV and Domestic Electrical Reticulation Switch Gear, Capacitor Banks, Compressors
- Ensure the legislated safety, health and environmental standards are maintained
- Manage SHEQ compliance within the Process through effective use of the Toolbox
- Initiate task list reviews
- Develop maintenance plans (frequencies, maintainable items)
- Initiate plan review and review maintenance plans
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days