Maintenance Engineer (GCC Factories)
A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Management Development Programme
- GCC Factories Ticket
- 10 – 12 years’ experience in a plant / heavy manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5 years post GCC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of the maintenance and improvement of the plant in order to keep the optimum efficiency of the equipment at the optimal cost within the required safety standards, quality requirements and environmental standards.
- Area of responsibility includes all the engineering installations in the plant
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days