Maintenance Energy Specialist
A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Maintenance Energy Specialist to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree or National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Project Management Certificate
- 7 – 10 years experience in a plant environment
- Minimum 2 years’ management experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure implementation and monitoring of the company’s energy initiatives, standards and the energy recovery projects, in line with company strategy and statutory requirements.
- Identify and assess level of issue-based risk exposures in area of responsibility by considering exposures to business, financial, legal issues, people, equipment, material, environment, processes
- Ensure an enabling climate/culture
- Manage labour stability by minimising labour turnover
- Support the energy recovery and base load generation projects in Electrical Project Superintendent capacity
- Support and guide all electrical installation work on other major projects
- Ensure that electrical standards are implemented on projects
- Commissioning support and guidance for major projects
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days