Logistics and Service Procurement Manager
A leading logistics company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Logistics and Service Procurement Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio, e.g., a sub-region of Africa spanning multiple countries and categories (trucking, customs house brokerage, warehousing, depots, equipment maintenance and repair, rail etc.)
- Driving the company’s vision of becoming a global integrator of container logistics and growing the company’s L&S footprint in Africa
- Managing your own work module independently, while being part of a team
- Solving problems in a structured and analytical manner
- Conducting tenders and negotiations independently
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- In possession of a tertiary purchasing qualification (supply chain or purchasing) is preferred
- At least +10 years of experience in procurement or business development at a multi-national company
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days
About Hire Resolve