A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Survey Draughtsperson to join their team.
- Grade 12
- National Diploma in Mine Survey
- Certificate in MicroStation/ CAD software
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in multi-disciplinary design office/ Surveying
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing engineering drawings for capital projects and maintenance work according to scope of work and design office standards and schedules.
- Continuously update and revise existing drawings to ensure accuracy and updated as-built status.
- Assessing clients’ needs and ensure that drawings are presented in the most appropriate format (2D / 3D) to minimize the risk of misinterpretation.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days