Superintendent Financial Accounting
A well-established mining company is looking for a Superintendent Financial Accounting to join their team of professionals in Limpopo.
In this role, you would be apart of the Financial Reporting department. You would supervise and direct the financial accounting team. This would include coordinating the annual forecasting, budgeting and planning process and be accountable for reporting to the Manager on all financial accounting matters.
- Compilation of Group and companies’ annual financial statements.
- Supervising and directing the preparation of financial and management accounting reports.
- Performing trend and scenario analysis for business reporting and improvement purposes.
- Supervising and directing periodic accounting processes.
- Assisting the line Manager in Preparing Exco and Board packs.
- Researching and implementing any new or amendments to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and provide information as required.
- Supervising the submission of all PAYE, value added tax, dividends withholding tax, interest withholding tax, income tax, carbon tax, and royalty tax returns.
- Supervising the administration of tax matters such as income tax return, provisional tax returns, objections to assessments and capital gains tax.
- Reviewing of tax calculation and tax accounting, and disclosure for management and statutory accounting purposes.
- Managing SARS e-filing returns.
- Providing tax guidance and advisory services to the business.
- Researching and implementing any new or amendments to tax laws.
- Minimum of five years direct accounting and tax experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with a mining house will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of SAP
Education & certificates:
- B. Compt (Hons) in Accounting (CA with Tax experience will be advantageous).
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days