A plant mining company situated in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Refrigeration Fitter to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Fitter Trade Test Certificate
- Ammonia R717 Handling Certificate
- Refrigeration R-certificates
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in plant environments, especially Ammonia R717 Refrigeration plants
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance on all mechanical equipment including but not limited to ammonia refrigeration plants, air compressors, overhead cranes, pumps, belt and screw conveyors, main ventilation fans, geared drives, hydraulic systems, water and air pipelines, batch plant, calorifiers and valves.
- Assisting supervisor in compliance with planned maintenance system.
- Ensuring adherence to SHEQ standards.
- Maintaining and fault finding on chiller plant systems and performing legal duties.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days