A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a HRD Miner to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Blasting Certificate for Scheduled Mines
- Assessor and Moderator Certificate.
- Train the Trainer Certificate
- 5 -7 years’ experience as a Miner in an underground Trackless environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the effective operation of all blasting and mining activities during a shift.
- To supervise team activities whilst ensuring adherence to health and safety practices and continuous inspection of working place conditions.
- Planning to achieve operational targets and monitoring the availability of resources by creating practical learning venues, assessing learners and making final competence declarations.
- Testing for gasses.
- Ensure that the working areas are safe through conducting early examinations.
- Disconnecting of blasting systems
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days