A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Learning Supervisor to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Development
- 6 – 8 years of experience in a Mining Training Environment
- Minimum 2 years as a Supervisor or similar
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and supervising all the student within various learning programmes (In -service Training, Internship/Graduates, Exchange Programme, external Bursars & Scholarship) reporting into the structure.
- Coordinating and facilitating the recruitment process to onboard students within various learning programmes.
- Coordinating the development of student program with Line Management to set the expectation and milestones.
- Conducting performance and technical progress reviews to measure the performance of the students on various programmes in line with set KPI and student program.
- Maintaining and updating the systems and tools as part of the Quality Management System within Learning Programs to maintain compliance for all the students onsite.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days