Software Development Manager
Our client in the tracking & detecting industry is searching for an experienced Software Development Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on a remote basis, with offices based in Durban.
- Minimum BSc Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience in a engineering software development environment
- Solid programming experience in both Object Oriented and Scripted languages
- Solid relational database experience in design and writing queries using SQL
- Managing software projects
- Experience with low-level computer architecture
- Experience with complex binary data protocols involving CRC
- Exposure to best practices for real-time application development with zero down time
- Proven history of designing, building and maintaining such applications
- Plan a project accurately given a complete specification
- Plan and design entire system architecture
- Ability to lead multiple large-scale projects
- Ability to motivate a team to achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Communicate clearly and professionally with departments within the company
- An eagerness to embrace change and previously unused technologies
- A responsible, self-motivated individual driven to meet deadlines
- A meticulous individual with significant attention to detail
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.