A leading plastics company situated in KwaZulu-Natal is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Millwright to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the manufacturing facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, welding, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Using the right tool for the right job. Good housekeeping a place for everything and everything in its place all the time.
- Report all accident, incidents, faulty tools and faulty equipment.
- Project Work: removal of old machinery, installation of new machinery. Installation of new processes. (Electrical, Mechanical & Instrumentation).
- Communicate with co-worker to co-ordinate repairs, maintenance, and installations.
- Problem Solving, troubleshooting & Root Cause.
- Fault Finding & Improving machine after repair.
- Trade test is compulsory.
- Electrical qualification/certificate.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong electrical, mechanical, and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC.
- Technical Capacity.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days
About Hire Resolve