Technical Sales Representative
We’re looking for a Technical Sales Representative who is responsible for all sales activities in the assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of products and service delivery. Calling on customer experience.
Competencies, Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sales – Initiate customer contact to identify products and services as required. Once orders are placed the sales team will manage the process of payment and delivery. Current market trends must be understood, and a sales plan implemented to achieve a target
- Sales Admin – Must forecast and monitor sales of products and services. Sales targets must be evaluated regularly and adjusted if need be.
- Relationship Management & Marketing – Identify potential customers and build customer relations. Agree on finance agreements and advise them of their credit position with NCS to ensure continuity of supply of products and services.
- Problem Solving – Identify and interpret problems affecting customers and take steps to solve said problems.
- Grade 12 math, tertiary sales and chemical or related qualification
- Experience: A minimum of 4 years’ practical sales experience in the composites or a related industry.
- A track record in sales.
- Must have chemical and manufacturing knowledge and experience.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days