An underground mining company situated in KwaZulu-Natal is seeking the expertise of an experienced General Manager to join their team.
Education & certificates:
- Grade 12
- Degree or National Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
- Blasting Certificate for Underground Fiery Mines
- 10 – 12 years of safety experience in an underground coal mining environment
- Minimum 5 years as General Manager is essential
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your CV to email@example.com
You are welcome to contact either Danielle, Menina, Stefnie or Halo on 021 551 8638 if you have any further questions or queries.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.