Junior Actuarial Analyst – Financial & Wealth Services Industry – R600K – R500K
Hire Resolve’s client is a leading financial services and wealth management firm specializing in risk management and actuarial consulting. They are seeking a Junior Actuarial Analyst with 2 years of experience to join the team in Cape Town.
- Support the actuarial team in developing and maintaining models.
- Analyse data for accuracy and reliability.
- Assist in financial projections and calculations.
- Prepare client reports and presentations.
- Contribute to actuarial research and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Math, or related field.
- 2 years of relevant actuarial experience.
- Proficiency in Excel; knowledge of actuarial software a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to work with large datasets.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Progress toward actuarial credentials (e.g., ASA, ACAS) preferred.
- Salary: R500K/yr – R600K/yr, salary negotiable
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Retirement savings plan
- Professional development support
- Inclusive and collaborative work environment
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days