A leading food manufacturing company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Shift Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Full leadership, management and cost control of a shift to deliver the business result.
- Full stock control and ensuring stock integrity at all times.
- Correct operation and ensuring maintenance done and cover working of all MHE.
- Loading and off-loading, of all vehicles.
- Correct operation and Maintenance of Docks, and Freezer equipment (racks and mobile racking).
- Correct adherence to all Safety standards and operating procedures.
- Managing of all staff (leave, absenteeism etc.) and allocating of staff to complete workload.
- Management of casual staff.
- Communication with internal and external clients.
- Control of pallet movement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ warehouse experience and distribution experience at managerial level.
- Cold chain management experience in the FMCG sector is an added advantage.
- Required to work shifts and rostered weekends.
- Computer Literacy MS (Word / Excel/PowerPoint).
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days