A leading chemical company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Maintenance Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Responsible for compiling annual OPEX and CAPEX budgets and managing the respective budgets in accordance with final approved budgets ensuring that monthly deviations are justified and controlled.
- Ensure that an annual maintenance plan is in place and review deliverables in accordance with expectations.
- Responsible to issue work plans and methods of statement for heavy maintenance (tank revalidation).
- Ensure that all new assets are uploaded in the Asset Management System with the relevant servicing plans.
- Ensure that each depot and bulk distributor complies with their servicing plans.
- Upgrade the servicing plan and technical/HSSE specifications to ensure up to date with regulations, RUBISENERGIE standard upgrades etc.
- Responsible for ensuring resolution to all customers’ emergency and technical queries safely, efficiently, and timeously.
- Responsible for identifying engineering projects that may emanate from maintenance inspections for ensuring equipment and installation reliability.
- Preparation of tender package for maintenance works and submitting to procurement division for tender process to commence.
- Full participation in the tender process until completion/award.
- Manage corrective maintenance for all assets, both the industrial and commercial installations.
- Maintenance KPI reporting and improvement plans to ensure operational excellence.
- Ensuring that the Field Maintenance Technicians and Project Specialist in collaboration with Procurement have set all contracts for equipment that requires preventive or predefined maintenance and conducting the necessary updates when required.
- Ensuring that preventive and predefined maintenance is carried out in line with the manufactures, legal and D-REAMS requirements, and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Technical knowledge in process.
- Ability to prioritise and organise a demanding workload, adapting to fit the changing needs of the business.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively – verbally and in writing – with internal and external contacts, at all levels.
- Knowledge of regulations and standards for mechanical design, specification, installation, and maintenance with specific reference to hazardous area application.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days
About Hire Resolve