A leading logistics company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Logistics Analyst to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Carry out analyses of transport costs, methods, and efficiencies with the aim of identifying savings opportunities.
- Monitor supply chain elements to assess performance efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Perform periodic supply chain analyses to ensure reliable base for material requirements planning.
- Capacity planning for future growth / decline and cost scenarios.
- Seeking and recommending continuous improvement opportunities.
- Compile and present supply chain reports to the relevant stakeholders
- Managing ad hoc projects when necessary.
- BSc degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Four years’ experience applying the principles of Industrial Engineering with some exposure to supply chain network.
- A high level of computer literacy (In particular Excel, SAP).
- Good knowledge of the techniques for analysing business indicators and data.
- Good analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Good planning skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days
About Hire Resolve