A leading food manufacturing company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Engineering Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Be the responsible GMR 2(1) Engineer for the factory
- Ensure that Factory and equipment are compliant with OSH Act and other applicable regulations
- Lead the implementation of the Maintenance Pillar, Procedures and Systems within Manufacturing Excellence Customs and Practices (MECP)
- Manage the 5-year factory asset risk register
- Manage financial compliance as per purchasing policy and performance through the development and compliance to the maintenance budget with a view of optimising costs
- Manage the Capex Budget and timely delivery of projects
- Lead the Engineering, Maintenance and Utilities team
- Work and win together with Production teams
- Lead continuous improvement in Operational Technology (OT) through automation of plant and process systems
- Ensure manufacturing systems and instrumentation integrity
- Ensure a career pipeline cover all critical positions with maintenance
- Coordinate training programs for the engineering function to ensure growth in technical expertise through an internal feeder scheme i.e.: apprenticeships and learnerships
- Ensure appropriate competencies are developed in the team, and ensure cross-skilling occurs within the engineering team
- Lead the development of engineering team goals and ensure these are communicated and understood by team members
- 5 to 8 years experience in Engineering, Maintenance, Food Technology. Technical proficiency across asset lifecycle design, installation, commissioning, operation and end of life / disposal.
- Industry – FMCG experience is preferred
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering BTech or BSc (Electrical / Mechanical)
- Government Certificate of Competence (GCC), Maintenance, Utilities & Project Management
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days