We are looking for a Draughtsperson, who will report to a unit manager in the mining department in the Johannesburg offices. The draftsperson provides drafting services to engineers, scientists, and technicians by generating plans, layout drawings, sketches, 3D models and detailed construction drawings.
- Produce tender and construction drawings for culverts, canals, pipes, pollution control dams mine residue facilities.
- Generate infrastructure layouts and general arrangement drawings in C3D using 3D models.
- Produce long sections, typical sections and details of infrastructure.
- Checking of drawings.
- Issuing drawings for review information or construction
- 4-7 years of experience
- Multi-Disciplinary Draughting National Certificate (MDDOP N4/5)
- National Diploma: Architectural Technology NQF6.
- FET Certificate: Computer Aided Drawing Office Practice (CAD) NQF4
- Appropriate Autodesk certificates
- Civil 3D experience (compulsory)
- Dynamic, self-motivated, takes responsibility and ownership of tasks.
- Solid organization, time-management skills, and attention to detail.
- Works independently.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days