A leading logistics company situated in Johannesburg is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Debrief Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- To ensure the effective and efficient running of the Debrief department, inclusive but not confined to stock control, staff management, document control, document flow optimization (incoming) and pallet control.
- Ensure proper debriefing of vehicles on return, to ascertain the extent of stock losses, stock damages and uncompleted deliveries.
- Managing the return of upliftments and/or not-ordered items.
- Returns to principle or sending depot.
- Tracking of documentation flow and ensuring accurate and full completion of all scheduled documents, as well as optimizing the ouch process, also ensuring the curacy of POD banks and AOD deductions.
- POD management – daily reconciliation of outgoing vs. incoming, as well as agent PODs, Scanned vs. Not Scanned PODs.
- Monitoring pallets returns. GKN Slip.
- Scanning of PODs.
- Archiving of POD proofs and ensuring correct completion of all related documentation every week
- Checking of RD stock, GSR, cancelled orders, and curacy before transfer to Warehouse.
- Ensuring Debrief and Returns cages are clean daily, ensuring no build-up of stock or delay in credits and stock put-aways.
- Reports – daily RD reports exception reports, debrief system reports, shorts reports, damages reports POD reports, cage utilization reports put-away build-up.
- Managing drop-down sequence.
- Reporting invoices / PODs left at stores to the Transport Manager.
- Warehouse-related Tertiary Qualification will be advantageous
- At least a minimum of 5 years debriefing experience in the FMCG industry
- At least a minimum of 5 years’ experience at management level
- Fluency in English.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Analytical approach
- Independent and disciplined worker, financial and business acumen
- Good understanding of FMCG environment
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days