Business Development Consultants
A reputable Global Investment Management firm in Johannesburg is looking for a strong & experienced Business Development Consultants to join their great team.
Business Development Strategy:
- Identifying key forums of the institutional investment industry and ensuring that the organization is appropriately represented at those forums;
- Developing and implementing an client relations strategy and framework;
- Building Benguela’s profile with asset consultants, pension funds and family offices;
- Ensuring that Benguela’s website and LinkedIn profile have engaging content for the investor community; and
- Working closely with the CEO to develop and implement strategies in growth areas for the Benguela, for example fundraising from international institutions and/or launching new products.
Business Development Reporting
- Update or supervise updates on the BD CRM platform
- Prepare monthly progress reports on BD activities for ExCo
- Prepare quarterly BD activity reports for Board meetings
- Identifying potential clients locally and internationally
- Initiating engagements via all mediums of communication
- Being the primary point of contact for prospective new clients.
- Working alongside the investment and risk teams to prepare engaging presentation materials;
- Coordinating the onboarding process for new clients to ensure a seamless experience; and
- Preparing periodic updates for clients (currently in the form of a quarterly investor letter);
- Preparing periodic presentations for report-backs to clients;
- Leading and coordinating annual investor conference and roadshows;
- Identifying the pain-points of our clients and proactively recommending improvements to our processes to address those pain-points;
- Liaising with the investor relations functions of portfolio companies, where relevant; and
- Being the primary point of contact for clients.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days