A leading heavy machinery company situated in Johannesburg is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Business Analyst to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Some of the main responsibilities will include checking and verifying the financial performance of the entity.
- Analysing business risk and opportunities, financial analysis to improve business profitability.
- You will need to communicate with the Managers about the financial performance and promote accountability and the use of self-service BI-reports for financial follow-ups.
- You will take the lead in the financial planning process and participate in Business Review Meetings as well as follow up on accounts receivables in cooperation with customer centers.
- Unadjusted Gross Profit analysis
- Inventory cost
- Net transport cost
- Other lines in Adjustment to Cost of sales
- Handling cost
- Inventory analysis and follow up
- Support in process of application for investments and follow-up of effects
- Maintain and develop procedures for calculation and execution of cost allocation and distribution, MO-rates
- Maintain and develop monthly closing and reporting procedures with collaboration with the Centre of Excellence
- Participate in projects
- Give financial training and support to employees at all levels
- Responsible for the audit process in the local site through close cooperation with the Centre of Excellence
- Other duties assigned by the Supply Chain Business Controller and Regional Supply Chain Manager
- Minimum 5 years within a similar role
- Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management qualification
- Strong analytic skills
- Special Knowledge, Certification or Licenses in Finance/Controlling area is an asset
- M3, ECS, BI and MS Excel user
- Thorough understanding of supply chain processes
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days