A diversified leading financial services company in Gauteng is looking for an Actuarial Manager to join their team of professionals.
In this role, you would be running a team and working closely with the Head of Actuarial Development. You will be involved with traditional insurance as well as the new initiatives in the non-insurance space.
- Product Pricing
- IFRS17 Implementation
- New product models
- Claim investigations
- Valuation of data migration
- Ad-hoc actuarial input
- Other ad-hoc projects
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience
- Life insurance industry experience essential
- Valuations, Embedded value, and product pricing essential
- Actuarial software such as Basys, Prophet, etc
- SQL or QlikView experience
- IFRS17 experiences advantageous
- Management experience advantageous
Education & certificates:
- Qualified Actuary
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days