Supply Chain Manager
A leading food manufacturing company situated in Johannesburg is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Direct, manage and coordinate, purchasing, logistics, warehouse, and transportation for inbound and outbound activities.
- Lead and direct strategic planning for supply chain and logistics services.
- In this role the person will lead the strategy for buying, material fulfilment, and logistics organizations along with developing and executing strategic initiatives within the facility.
- In addition, the role will be responsible for overall sourcing & materials operational execution and serve as the focal point for integrating systems and processes as required.
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 10 – 15+ years in the food manufacturing industry
- Strong excel skills required
- Proficient in standard Microsoft software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion
- Record of successfully collaborating with and influencing senior management and peers
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanour
- Able to make effective presentations to diverse groups
- Able to perform financial calculations and create and manage budgets
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days