One of our clients, a marketing agency in South Africa, specializing in web and mobile development, are looking for a React Developer to join their team of experienced developers.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, we would be thrilled to assist you with your career move!
Preferably a front end developer, well versed in React.js, with about 2+ years of experience.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- React.js & Next.js (Next is not a requirement, but a good benefit)
- Integrating JSON / REST APIs
- HTML & CSS
- Tailwind (beneficial)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.