A leading food manufacturing company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Production Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Ensure plan completion daily.
- Maintain quality and food safety standards in the department.
- Ensure financial targets are met or exceeded through efficient production, waste minimisation and continuous improvement.
- To support the development of new products by assisting P&I in conducting trials and identifying optimum production methods.
- Resolve personnel problems, hire new colleagues, and evaluate colleague performance.
- Review and analyse production processes to determine opportunities to reduce labour and overhead costs.
- Work closely with and support the Maintenance and Technical teams.
- Ensure that the OHS Procedures and Standards are adhered to by policies
- 5-10 years of experience in a production management role is essential
- Good Understanding of HACCP and ISO22000 systems
- Practical knowledge of fundamental technical/quality requirements
- Grade 12
- Degree/Diploma in Production Management NQF Level 5
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days