A leading solar company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Procurement Specialist to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers
- Liaising with internal external project teams in Mozambique and Portugal and maintaining strong supplier relations.
- Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
- Prepare proposals, request quotes and negotiate purchase terms and conditions
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and agreements
- Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of purchased items and resolve shortcomings.
- Analyse industry and demand trends and support senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Prepare quotes, and negotiate selling terms and conditions.
- Issue PI, Invoices and agreements
- Organize all delivers to Mozambique, Portugal or other countries as required
- Organize all process of import and export of goods and services if required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Procurement Management
- Proven work experience as a Procurement Specialist or similar role
- Good working knowledge of purchasing and commercial strategies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing and resource planning systems
- Knowledge of electronic security and Solar equipment will be required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days