Mobile App Developer
Our client in the marketing industry is in search of an experienced Mobile App Developer to join their Johannesburg team.
They embody a culture where employees are seen as the company’s main stakeholders and as such, are chosen through careful recruitment procedures. Their teams work hard, independently and with great determination, taking a no-frills approach which ensures that all of their clients get the best service – always.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- 3 + years experience in Mobile App Development (Web and Native) (Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Android, PhoneGap).
- Relevant IT Degree
- Successful deployment of Apps into relevant (mainstream) stores.
- Strong in creating UI using Android SDK, and IOS SDK using Xamarin.
- Mobile Product Management (from the mobile website through to the application UXD and UID).
- 3 + years experience in C# Web Design / Development
- Strong HTML5 above, CSS3 above, Bootstrap, AJAX, XML, and XHTML Development skills
- Experience with .NET framework, SQL 2008 onwards, PHP, MySQL
- Previous work with cross-browser compatibility
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Mobile Web Development (HTML5)
- ActionScript 2+
- CSS Development
- C#, Dot Net
- OS App Development (phone and tablet)
- Android App Development (phone and tablet)
- PhoneGap (Web App Wrapper)
- jQuery Mobile (extension of jQuery)
- PHP and MySQL experience
- HTML 5, CSS
- App store strategy and implementation a major plus
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.