A leading refractory company situated in Johannesburg is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Installation Supervisor to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Accountable for all project preparation, on-site installation activities during project execution, and successful hand-over of the completed project to the customer
- 100% safety adherence on all projects at all times
- Interacting closely with the Project Sales Manager (e.g. understanding the scope of the project) and Project Manager (e.g. ensuring sufficient resources)
- Ensuring knowledge transfer to the team, identifying skills and skill development.
- Diploma in Ceramic or Refractories
- Certificate in Project Management will be advantageous
- 5-8 years of practical installation experience in a supervisory role
- Good technical experience and knowledge of refractory linings in design and installation.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days