Goods Receiving Officer
A leading agricultural company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Goods Receiving Officer to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Ensure that a full set of documents is received with incoming loads, this includes (but may vary depending on the product): Trem Cards, Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA), Invoice, Delivery note. If not with the shipment, inform the Receiving Controller.
- Monitor the time taken from releasing the truck at the weighbridge, to the time the truck gets weighted out – keep records and report weekly to the Warehouse Assistant Manager (WAM).
- Liaise daily with WAM on planned incoming loads for the next day to ensure the team can plan accordingly.
- Report back to the Receiving Controller on goods received along with any discrepancies.
- Check that the batch numbers on physical goods correspond to the delivery note/invoice and COA.
- Take samples of nutritional products, as may be required, for quality monitoring and send them to the Head Office.
- Manage all stock and non-stock nutritional items entering the warehouse.
- Pack, label and stow away all stock and non-stock nutritional items, ensuring product safety and integrity.
- Planning space requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 5 Years of working experience within a similar role.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Strong communication skills are required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days