Business Information Analyst
An industry leader is currently seeking the expertise of a highly-motivated and experienced Business Information Analyst to join their team.
This is a role geared towards creating Business Information metrics and dashboards. The candidate will be involved in automating data extraction, processing data and performing advanced analytics on underwriting and in-force data sets.
Key Performance Areas
Automation of life assurance processes:
- Provide input into underwriting aspects and documenting of underwriting solutions; – Note that the underwriting is not too big of a deal because you will not be DOING the underwriting, only dealing with analytics around it
- Testing of the software and functionality aspects of our automation features.
- Calibration of underwriting solutions;
- Testing of underwriting solutions;
- Ongoing maintenance and query support for solutions implemented.
- Some knowledge of underwriting principles of individual life assurance (not a must-have, but an advantage);
- Know operational aspects of individual life assurance;
- Experience in testing systems and processes, and documenting findings;
- Methodical approach to completing projects that are complex and dynamic.
- Support discussions with potential clients, help with the preparation of presentations;
- Assist in configuring the solutions and automated system specific to client needs;
- Document, record and monitor interactions and client queries and requests.
- Strong Power BI skills and SQL and other programming languages
- Relevant Honours degree (Quants/Actuarial/Mathematics/etc.)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
You are welcome to connect with: Jessica Davies, Merina Naicker, Shannon Watson or Lindy-Lee du Plessis on LinkedIn or contact them on 021 551 8638 and use any of the following extensions; Jessica 312, Merina 504, Shannon or Lindy on 514
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days