Assistant Financial Manager
A niche Asset Management company in Johannesburg is looking for an Assistant Financial Manager to hit the ground running in their Finance team.
They are looking for a candidate who is accountable by nature with astute leadership capabilities. Even though the title says “assistant”, you will be expected to take on senior leadership responsibilities and drive a team. If you come from a Consumable goods or Warehouse background, then you will thrive in this role.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- 3-5 years Financial Management experience
- CA(SA) or AT LEAST completed articles and busy with SAICA exams
- Leadership skills (non-negotiable)
- Deadline driven
- No stranger to pressure
- Experience with weekly billing & working with high turnovers
- Attention for detail
- Astute problem solver & a knack for problem solving
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days