IT Audit Supervisor
A leading audit firm is looking for an IT Audit Supervisor to join their team of professionals in Cape Town.
In this role, you will be assisting the IT Audit Managers to scope, plan and manage a team to execute the reengineering of financial statement and internal audits to optimally leverage client IT systems and data as well as technologies available to the firm to achieve efficiency, risk mitigation, optimal assurance, and differentiation. This role will also require fieldwork to be performed in the execution of small to medium or complex internal and external audit engagements.
You will be delivering on engagement in an IT advisory capacity to assist the companies clients in managing risks involved with information management, IT governance, business systems risk management, project risk management and information security.
- Analysing audit strategy to provide input on defining the ideal target audit approaches that leverage technology and data analysis
- Engaging with audit partners and managers to work together with them in teams
- Applying appropriate methodologies and skills to test general IT and application controls or perform data analytics in order to execute on an external or internal audit
- Providing guidance to junior colleagues on the appropriate approach in testing general IT and application controls as well as performing data analytics
- Project / engagement management including financial, operational and people management
- Review and quality assurance of deliverables
- Develop internal and external client relationships
- Client liaison and problem solving
- Ability to identify and convert potential business development / sales opportunities
- Reporting of findings to key stakeholders (client and audit), as well as investigating mitigating controls and procedures for control deficiencies
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Experience in performing IT audits and auditing the IT systems of external and internal audit clients, specifically in the Investment and Fund Management, Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Markets, and Insurance space is required for this specific position.
- Experience in IT Attestation audits (ISAE3402, SOC 1) and PCAOB audits is advantageous.
Education & certificates:
- Completed BCom / BSc is essential, completed Honours is advantageous
- CA(SA) or CISA preferred, or partly qualified (Part I etc)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days