A leading food company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Inventory Planner to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Supply planning, raw material planning, and sourcing.
- Managing and lowering inventory levels locally while providing the greatest quality of service without having a negative influence on the client. This entails close collaboration with the local manufacturing team, the sales team, and their predictions.
- Maintain accurate and current MRP master data while also reviewing and improving pertinent system characteristics such as safety stocks, reorder points, and lot sizes across different production locations.
- Participation in planning systems (such as SAP S/4 HANA ePPDS) and the implementation of ePPDS at the business’s new location, as well as ongoing improvement of all pertinent planning procedures.
- Relevant Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management
- 5 years experience in a similar role and industry
- SAP experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days