A well-known consulting agency is on the look-out for a Data Engineering & Integration Specialist to join their team in Gauteng.
In this role, you will design, develop, and deploy solutions possibly to automate the completion of such tasks. This role will also work closely with the head of IT and IT team to assist on integration needs to build robust and future proofed applications using industry leading architectures and standards.
- Aid in the productionisation of data science prototypes and integrate and deploy using continuous integration and deployment pipelines machine learning apps and actuarial automation projects for client.
- Research, investigate and evaluate new technologies and methods to improve delivery and sustainability of machine learning applications and services.
- Design, develop and implement various process improvement tools and techniques including automation of actuarial workflows and deployment of analytics dashboards to meet clients’ needs and requirements
- Explore, identify, and test technologies or solutions for process re-engineering/digitization/automation or able to come up with a viable and suitable solution to the automation needs of clients.
- Create and maintain throughout the project life cycle, the automation and actuarial workflow pipeline
- Ensure the completeness, effectiveness, and sustainability for the implementation of proposed appropriate solution
- Working with various stakeholders at clients to refine and expand the automation based upon users’ feedback.
- Working closely with IT team on all the above
- Be the subject matter expert for data engineering in the organisation
- 3+ years working experience directly leading and building a team of data engineers.
- 5+ years working experience within data analytics or business intelligence
- Programming skills
- Experience building and re-engineering data models
Education & certificates:
- Qualification in a quantitative field (includes but not limited to – mathematics, statistics, actuarial science)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days