Instrumentation Foreman (Electrical and Mechanical)
A well-known Mining company, situated in Gauteng, is seeking the expertise of an Instrumentation Foreman (Electrical and Mechanical) to join their team.
The purpose of this position is The Service Yard Foreman is responsible for maintenance of all electrical, instrumentation and Mechanical infrastructure within the Service Yard Business Unit
- National diploma in Advanced Control Engineering.
- Trade test certificate in Instrumentation Engineering or Electrical/Mechanical
- Preference will be given to candidates that have minimum of 7 – 10 years working experience in the Instrumentation / Electrical /Mechanical field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role is essential
- Good knowledge of PLC including troubleshooting on equipment
- In-depth knowledge of SCADA and Siemens S7 PLC
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days