A great mining company in Gauteng is seeking the expertise of an Instrument Mechanician to join their team.
- Grade 12
- N4 Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Instrument Mechanician Trade Test Certificate
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in a plant mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for repairs and maintenance of all industrial instrumentation within the Smelter Business Unit.
- Form an integral part in the execution of day-to-day field instruments work and the execution of planned field instruments maintenance.
- Execute industrial instrumentation planned maintenance with certification within specified time and give feedback to foreman.
- Promptly attend to any industrial instrumentation and related process control systems breakdowns and callouts
- Conduct your work within acceptable quality to improve plant availability and reliability.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days