A great mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of an Instrument Mechanician to join their team.
- Grade 12
- N4 Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Instrument Mechanician Trade Test Certificate
- 5 – 7 Years’ experience in a processing plant environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in change initiatives and provide feedback on resistance.
- Obtain information, check for accuracy and capture data.
- File documents per procedure.
- Propose ideas or practical improvements relevant to tasks.
- Participate in improvement initiatives.
- Comply with disciplinary and behavioural rules and procedures.
- Comply with safety, health and environmental standards.
- Identify and report unsafe and hazardous situations in work area. Participate in safety meetings.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days