A great mining company in Mpumalanga is seeking the expertise of an Instrument Foreman to join their team.
- Grade 12
- N5 Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Instrument Trade Test Certificate
- 10 – 15 years practical experience in a plant mining environment
- Minimum 5 years at Foreman Level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the achievement of the operational plan.
- Participate in management of the specific maintenance plan for the relevant discipline/section.
- Ensure plant/process is fully operational.
- Optimize plant automation.
- Project management.
- Adherence and compliance to all HSEQ legislation, policy & procedures.
- Supervising the team.
- Adhere to section cost control measures.
- Perform administrative tasks as required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days