A great mining company in North West is seeking the expertise of a HRD Practitioner to join their team.
- Grade 12
- OD ETDP Diploma Level 5
- Blasting Certificate
- Registered Technician (Technician Training)
- Registered Assessor and Moderator
- 7 – 10 Years’ experience in an underground mining environment
- Minimum 2 Years as a Shift Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and plan the flow of training according to training needs to optimise resources available
- Determine training needs and material requirements according to the training plan
- Continuously monitor and evaluate leaner progress according to the training criteria and requirements, to assist and ensure the transfer of skills and knowledge.
- Train and assess learners on the completion of various modules to determine competence in line with various training modules
- Train and assess learners to determine the level of knowledge according to the applicable unit standard requirements and moderate the training process
- Ensure effective maintenance of training records of all learners and training material
- Liaise with internal and external supervisors to receive and attend the feedback on learners who have completed training at Business Unit to ensure changes / improvement in terms of practical training
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days