Planned Maintenance Administrator
A great plant mining company in North West is seeking the expertise of a Planned Maintenance Administrator to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Planned maintenance training
- Computerized maintenance management training required
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in planned maintenance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extract job cards due lists from CMMS
- Printing and distribution of job cards for planned and shutdown maintenance
- Printing and distribution of inspection and safety job cards
- Generate ad hoc/ reactive/ follow up job cards
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days