A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Miner to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Blasting Certificate for Scheduled Mines
- 5 – 8 years’ experience as a Stoper in an underground mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reading and interpreting the business plan and allocated resources accordingly
- Planning production targets and ensure measures to achieve production targets
- Receiving and conveying instructions from shaft management on work priorities
- Supervising crew responsible for installation and maintenance in designated area underground
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days