Supply Chain Director
A leading FMCG company situated in Johannesburg is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Supply Chain Director to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- You will spearhead the purchasing process from selecting suppliers to ensuring stock optimization, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes.
- Our supply director will be a supply chain and logistics expert who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the company.
- Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management will be some of your main priorities when carrying out this role.
- Lead Raw Material Storage.
- Material movement of inbound logistics.
- All Inbound Logistics and Material Management.
- SYSPRO inputs and reporting.
- Oversee Total Stock Control analysis, problem solving and reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Masters’ degree would be advantageous
- Minimum 8 years experience within a managerial role
- Minimum 5 years experience within the FMCG industry
- Strong communication skills required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.