An industry-leading chemical company situated in Johannesburg is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced SHEP Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- The SHEP Manager is responsible for safety, health, environment, and process safety. The incumbent is responsible for the implementation, maintenance, improvement, and auditing of the SHEP systems to entrench and uphold the SHERQ management systems within dedicated areas in compliance with all accreditations.
- The position requires the incumbent to lead, develop and maintain the site operations management programs and systems.
- The SHEP Manager must also support line management in the Implementation and achievement of the business’ Safety, Health, Environment and Process Safety targets and objectives.
- The responsibilities above mentioned shall be conducted in compliance with the requirements of the South African National Standard (SANS 10142 Part 1 and Part 2) and the Occupational Health and Safety Act No.85
- Minimum 3 years of Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Experience.
- Minimum 5 years Chemical Manufacturing Environment.
- Minimum 3 years in a management role
- Minimum 2 years in Process Safety Management (all 3 modules)
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office Suite and be computer literate
- Matric with Science and Mathematics.
- SAMTRAC Certificate or equivalent occupational Health and Safety training.
- National Diploma Health & Safety Management
- Registered as a Professional Construction Health & Safety Officer under SACPCMP (Advantage)
- Environmental & Quality qualification an (Advantage)
- Management qualification would be desirable.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you are also welcome to contact either Rebecca or Michela on 021 180 0856 or 021 180 0855.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.