Intermediate C# Developer
Hire Resolve’s client is currently on the lookout for an Intermediate C# Developer to join their Cape Town offices.
- Writing medium to complex systems and applications using best software development practices.
- Investigating issues and requests received from Clients.
- Assisting with data manipulation, database changes and database design.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to build new features.
- Fixing bugs and improving application performance.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Analysing documentation and providing time estimates for tickets.
- Relevant qualification – Ideally a B.Sc. Computer Science or a Diploma in Computer Science /Programming
- At least 3+ years’ relevant experience.
- .NET Framework 5
- .NET Core 7
- ASP.NET Webforms
- VB.NET Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, Procedures, Schemas, Views)
- Git Source Control
- Design Patterns – MVC / MVVM
- Web Fundamentals – HTML, CSS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Bootstrap
- API design and development
- RESTful Services
- IIS Management on Server 2016+
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.